OMG this is tooooo funny I had to post it here.
Never tell my brother anything!!
Once, at dinner, my father told my brother
"If you burn a cork, you can use the soot to blacken your face, as camouflage."
Well that steel trap mind has stored that, and look what happened tonight!!

By the way, he's campaigning for "FREEDOM", unlike "free dom", as you may be inclined to think.

Don't try this at home kids, all stunts were performed by a 'trained' 'professional'! Haha. I've heard it's hard to scrub off. But it does disappear pretty quick with a wipe of soap!
Psycho shit!
In other news, Kaiya has chewed his rawhide chew bone until one end has fallen off, and that end is wet, cold and squishy.
Random "EEEEEEEEEE!!!!"s can be heard as poor hapless victims unknowingly tread on the slimy landmines.
I tell you sirs, this house is maaaaaddd!!
No comments:
Post a Comment